7 Brain-Boosters Growing In Your GARDEN!
There’s nothing more frightening than the idea of losing your memory as you age.
And you don’t have to suffer from dementia to feel the effects.
Losing your train of thought mid-sentence… forgetting a doctor’s appointment… forgetting how to GET to your doctor’s appointment…
Senior moments like these can be very frightening. But they’re NOT inevitable.
Mother Nature has provided us with plenty of all-natural brain boosters.
And you may have some growing in your garden… or sitting in your spice rack… RIGHT NOW.
There are lots of foods and spices that can help protect your brain.
Here are seven of the best.
- Sage. This one cooking spice is powerful enough to help enhance memory and combat Alzheimer’s. Research shows that giving sage extracts to Alzheimer’s patients improved their cognitive function and made them less agitated. And in healthy adults, even just SMELLING sage enhanced memory function.
- Rosemary. Another favorite cooking spice, rosemary has been recognized for its memory-enhancing properties for hundreds of years. Now, studies show that it increases alertness and improves long-term memory. And like sage, many of these benefits can be obtained just by smelling its potent aroma.
- Thyme. Thyme is high in a flavonoid called luteolin, which is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Thyme has also been shown to increase antioxidant levels in the brain, as well as levels of brain-boosting omega-3s.
- Ginger. Studies show that this zingy spice can improve working memory, reaction time, and attention. It’s even been shown to reduce the brain inflammation linked to neurodegenerative diseases.
- Kale. This nutrient-dense leafy green is loaded with brain-boosting nutrients like omega-3s and lutein. Lutein is a carotenoid that is most well-known for its benefits for eye health, but research has also shown that it can enhance learning and memory, while helping to maintain healthy brain function.
- Peppermint. Studies show that this potent plant enhances memory function and alertness just by smelling it.
- Ginkgo biloba. While this ancient fruit may not be a staple in your diet, you might want to consider getting it as a tea or a supplement. It is easily one of the top-researched plants for boosting memory. It has been used to enhance short- and long-term memory and as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
Don’t worry. Even if you’re not into gardening, you can get any of these herbs and spices from your local grocery store or supplement shop.
To a brighter day,
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
P.S. Want PERFECT blood sugar… without giving up the foods you love? There's still time to claim your SPECIAL DISCOUNT on my new blood-sugar breakthrough, GlucoLast Plus. But you need to act NOW. To get your discount… and try GlucoLast Plus with NO RISK… just click here.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
It's one of the biggest fears of my patients–and it's not what you'd think. It’s not cancer, or a heart attack, or even Alzheimer's. It's the fear of going blind. And with 12 million Americans experiencing some form of progressive eye disease, it's a legitimate fear. But it turns out there’s an easy way to...
If you’re suffering from the constant pain of arthritis, I know you’d do just about anything for a little relief. That’s why it never surprises me when people are willing to face the risks of mainstream’s pain-relief options. Desperate times, desperate measures. But there’s a powerful pain-relief option that doesn’t come with a laundry list...
There’s nothing worse than sitting in a doctor’s office and learning you have cancer. You realize at that very moment that you’re in a fight for your life. If you’ve never gotten a cancer diagnosis, let’s keep it that way. Scientists have just discovered a way to make your body practically IMMUNE to 40% of the...
When the first symptoms of dementia show up, it can be absolutely terrifying. Maybe you’re forgetting names… or faces… or where you parked your car… or even how to get home. Buy what if you could spot a MAJOR risk factor for dementia YEARS before the disease strikes? You know, while there’s still time to...
People will do ANYTHING if it promises to help them live longer. The juice cleanses (no thanks). The garlic diets (no thanks). The crazy enemas (really, no thanks). But there is one thing that has been scientifically proven to help you add years to your life. It’s a drink your doctor may have “banned” a...
If you’re not concerned about antibiotic resistance yet, you should be. Antibiotic-resistant bacteria… also called “superbugs”… are killing tens of thousands of people per year. And seniors, who often have compromised immune systems, are especially at risk. Getting a serious infection that can’t be killed by antibiotics is a scary proposition. But here’s the good...
It seems like we're always one step behind breast cancer. We tell most women to get regular mammograms – but all a mammogram does is discover the cancer AFTER you already have it. Wouldn’t it be better to get a step ahead… and STOP the cancer from forming in the first place? Well, it’s possible…...
Every time a new study comes out on cell phones, it confirms what we already knew: These hand-held pieces of technology are destroying our health. Previous studies have shown they increase the risk of brain tumors and decrease your brain power (it’s true!). Now, the latest study adds another major health problem to the list—and...
There are certain things the government just shouldn’t meddle in. And your health is right up there at the top of the list. The list of bad health advice from the government is long and embarrassing. And if you’ve been following Uncle Sam’s advice on what kind of milk to drink (and what to avoid),...
They say you’re only as old as you feel – and I agree. I’m not going to slow down or stop doing the things I love just because I’m in my 60s. Staying “young at heart” is the key to living a rich, fulfilling life in your golden years. But that’s not all… It could...