7 Brain-Boosters Growing In Your GARDEN!
There’s nothing more frightening than the idea of losing your memory as you age.
And you don’t have to suffer from dementia to feel the effects.
Losing your train of thought mid-sentence… forgetting a doctor’s appointment… forgetting how to GET to your doctor’s appointment…
Senior moments like these can be very frightening. But they’re NOT inevitable.
Mother Nature has provided us with plenty of all-natural brain boosters.
And you may have some growing in your garden… or sitting in your spice rack… RIGHT NOW.
There are lots of foods and spices that can help protect your brain.
Here are seven of the best.
- Sage. This one cooking spice is powerful enough to help enhance memory and combat Alzheimer’s. Research shows that giving sage extracts to Alzheimer’s patients improved their cognitive function and made them less agitated. And in healthy adults, even just SMELLING sage enhanced memory function.
- Rosemary. Another favorite cooking spice, rosemary has been recognized for its memory-enhancing properties for hundreds of years. Now, studies show that it increases alertness and improves long-term memory. And like sage, many of these benefits can be obtained just by smelling its potent aroma.
- Thyme. Thyme is high in a flavonoid called luteolin, which is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Thyme has also been shown to increase antioxidant levels in the brain, as well as levels of brain-boosting omega-3s.
- Ginger. Studies show that this zingy spice can improve working memory, reaction time, and attention. It’s even been shown to reduce the brain inflammation linked to neurodegenerative diseases.
- Kale. This nutrient-dense leafy green is loaded with brain-boosting nutrients like omega-3s and lutein. Lutein is a carotenoid that is most well-known for its benefits for eye health, but research has also shown that it can enhance learning and memory, while helping to maintain healthy brain function.
- Peppermint. Studies show that this potent plant enhances memory function and alertness just by smelling it.
- Ginkgo biloba. While this ancient fruit may not be a staple in your diet, you might want to consider getting it as a tea or a supplement. It is easily one of the top-researched plants for boosting memory. It has been used to enhance short- and long-term memory and as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
Don’t worry. Even if you’re not into gardening, you can get any of these herbs and spices from your local grocery store or supplement shop.
To a brighter day,
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
P.S. Want PERFECT blood sugar… without giving up the foods you love? There's still time to claim your SPECIAL DISCOUNT on my new blood-sugar breakthrough, GlucoLast Plus. But you need to act NOW. To get your discount… and try GlucoLast Plus with NO RISK… just click here.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
If you suffer from migraines, you already know these aren’t just regular headaches. A migraine can leave you in bed bound and in pain for days on end. Even worse? Most mainstream treatments are designed to work AFTER the pain has already set in. But it looks like Mother Nature can help where conventional medicine...
When it comes to preventing diabetes, your mainstream doc never stops giving the same tired advice. You know the drill. Lose weight… exercise more… and stop eating everything you love. Easier said than done, right? But side-stepping diabetes shouldn’t have to be so hard… and it shouldn’t mean giving up everything you love. Now, it...
For years the mainstream has been pushing aspirin on anyone who’s had heart trouble. And they’ve been successful. Nearly 41 million people have been duped into taking an aspirin a day to prevent heart disease. Yes, DUPED. Because mountains of research shows that aspirin does practically NOTHING to protect your heart… and whole lot to...
Tired of those embarrassing senior moments? Maybe you’ve forgotten someone’s name after you just met them. Or worse… spent hours looking for your car… and it’s parked just 100 feet away. If this is hitting a little too close to home, I’ve got great news for you today. Thanks to a revolutionary breakthrough, you can make...
When it comes to stopping breast cancer, mainstream medicine doesn’t have much useful to say. They’ll talk all about the benefits of early detection – but that only catches cancer AFTER you already have it. I think we can do better… In fact, there’s a special type of omega-3 fatty acid that’s 8 TIMES more...
The government… the drug companies… the media… it feels like EVERYONE is sounding the alarm. Flu season has ARRIVED. You’re probably already familiar with the typical flu symptoms: the fever, chills, muscle aches, fatigue. It can make even the strongest man beg for his mama. For the vast majority of people, these will be the...
Millions of people deal with the symptoms of acid reflux on a daily basis. The heartburn. The indigestion. The bloating. It can make your life absolutely miserable. But if this is hitting close to home, then these uncomfortable symptoms are the least of your concerns. Because acid reflux causes far more harm than the symptoms...
Every time I see people walking down the street with their cell phone pressed against their ear, it makes me cringe. Don’t people know these radiation-emitting devices can CAUSE CANCER? Unfortunately, many of them probably don’t. After all, the government and cell phone companies are dead set on keeping this information to themselves. But I’m...
You know that what you eat impacts things like your heart, your brain, and your gut. Eating the right foods can reduce arthritis pain, boost your mood, and even improve your sex drive. Yet most people are shocked when I tell them that their diet plays a direct role in another all-too-common condition of aging:...
It’s one of the main problems with Alzheimer’s disease: Once you know you have it, it’s too late to do anything about it. But what if you could catch it early, BEFORE any cognitive impairments start showing up? Then you’d be able to take important steps to either stop—or, at the very least, SLOW its...