7 Brain-Boosters Growing In Your GARDEN!
There’s nothing more frightening than the idea of losing your memory as you age.
And you don’t have to suffer from dementia to feel the effects.
Losing your train of thought mid-sentence… forgetting a doctor’s appointment… forgetting how to GET to your doctor’s appointment…
Senior moments like these can be very frightening. But they’re NOT inevitable.
Mother Nature has provided us with plenty of all-natural brain boosters.
And you may have some growing in your garden… or sitting in your spice rack… RIGHT NOW.
There are lots of foods and spices that can help protect your brain.
Here are seven of the best.
- Sage. This one cooking spice is powerful enough to help enhance memory and combat Alzheimer’s. Research shows that giving sage extracts to Alzheimer’s patients improved their cognitive function and made them less agitated. And in healthy adults, even just SMELLING sage enhanced memory function.
- Rosemary. Another favorite cooking spice, rosemary has been recognized for its memory-enhancing properties for hundreds of years. Now, studies show that it increases alertness and improves long-term memory. And like sage, many of these benefits can be obtained just by smelling its potent aroma.
- Thyme. Thyme is high in a flavonoid called luteolin, which is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Thyme has also been shown to increase antioxidant levels in the brain, as well as levels of brain-boosting omega-3s.
- Ginger. Studies show that this zingy spice can improve working memory, reaction time, and attention. It’s even been shown to reduce the brain inflammation linked to neurodegenerative diseases.
- Kale. This nutrient-dense leafy green is loaded with brain-boosting nutrients like omega-3s and lutein. Lutein is a carotenoid that is most well-known for its benefits for eye health, but research has also shown that it can enhance learning and memory, while helping to maintain healthy brain function.
- Peppermint. Studies show that this potent plant enhances memory function and alertness just by smelling it.
- Ginkgo biloba. While this ancient fruit may not be a staple in your diet, you might want to consider getting it as a tea or a supplement. It is easily one of the top-researched plants for boosting memory. It has been used to enhance short- and long-term memory and as a treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
Don’t worry. Even if you’re not into gardening, you can get any of these herbs and spices from your local grocery store or supplement shop.
To a brighter day,
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
P.S. Want PERFECT blood sugar… without giving up the foods you love? There's still time to claim your SPECIAL DISCOUNT on my new blood-sugar breakthrough, GlucoLast Plus. But you need to act NOW. To get your discount… and try GlucoLast Plus with NO RISK… just click here.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
Pain. For many people, it’s a four-letter word. And if you’re waiting for Big Pharma to concoct a safe, effective treatment, don’t hold your breath. Fortunately, you don’t need Big Pharma to KNOCK OUT stubborn pain. Because the best treatment for pain isn’t something you’ll find in your medicine cabinet… and it’s not a pill...
Heart disease, colon cancer, and diabetes are three of the killers of American seniors. And instead of focusing on one way to prevent heart disease, another way to prevent cancer, and so on, the mainstream should be focused on ONE simple cure for all three… But there’s no money to be made from such a...
When it comes to health and medicine, we have it very backward here in America. Health organizations promote things like diet soda while demonizing meat and eggs. It’s like we’re living in a world of opposites. Case in point: Scientists have identified a summer weed that’s jam-packed with vital nutrients and can lower your blood...
There are all kinds of body parts that start shrinking with age—and unless you’re talking about your waistline, none of them are good. But the worst of all has to be your brain. You can’t see it happening (like you can with, say, your muscles), but you can’t miss the effects. It can start as...
Going to the doctors these days is so predictable. You walk in thinking you feel fine, and walk out with a long list of prescriptions you’re supposed to take for the rest of your life. That’s not medicine. That’s drug pedaling. My goal as a doctor is to keep you OFF of prescription drugs, and...
Cancer. That six-letter word is a life-changer for anyone who hears it. Cancer therapies have come a long way, but they still leave a lot to be desired… as evidenced by the fact that cancer remains the nation’s number two killer. That’s why I’m always encouraging you to take proactive steps to make sure you...
I don’t know why modern medicine is always trying to reinvent the wheel. Grandmothers and medicine men have been treating, preventing, and curing common ailments with nature’s medicines for as long as time. Most of the drugs Big Pharma cooks up in their labs don’t come anywhere close to what nature provides in your back...
If you’re diabetic or pre-diabetic, you know there are certain foods you CAN’T have. We typically talk about the cakes and pastries, but most doctors will also have you swearing off healthier foods like fruit because of their sugar content. But as usual, that advice is short-sited. Because it fails to account for the protective...
How long has it been since you’ve indulged in cheese pizza, fried chicken, or even a glass of fresh-squeezed OJ without paying the price? If you’re on the millions suffering from heartburn, the answer is probably “too long.” If this is hitting a little too close to home, I have exciting news for you today. ...
You’ve heard the saying, “Have your cake and eat it, too.” If you’re diabetic or prediabetic, that’s all that is… a saying. Because eating cake, pizza, and cookies, and everything else that makes you happy – is a big no-no. Well if you’re trying to stave off diabetes, I’ve got great news for you today. ...