5 Foods SABOTAGING Your Pain Relief!
Thanks so much to all of you who responded to my pain survey last week (if you still haven’t taken it, click here).
I’ve been absolutely overwhelmed by your response… and by your stories of the ways pain has impacted your lives.
One reader wrote how she used to walk her dog every day, and it was one of her favorite things to do. But thanks to the pain in her knees, she’s had to stop.
I want to help you conquer pain once and for all.
So today I want to start with one simple change you can make.
Believe it or not, there are five foods that could be causing your pain… and sabotaging your efforts at relief.
And getting these foods out of your diet will put you on the path to living the pain-free life you deserve.
By now you probably know that inflammation plays a huge role in pain.
But what you may not realize is that many of the foods you eat can trigger massive inflammation… and pain.
Here are five of the worst foods you can eat:
- Sugar. This one is hard to ignore—and even harder to avoid. Even if you don’t put it in your coffee or tea, it’s found in fruit juices, donuts or pastries, ice cream, bread… it’s even in canned foods like spaghetti sauce. The problem with sugar is that it is one of the worse inflammatory foods on the planet.
- Aspartame. This artificial sweetener is a toxic, foreign substance that your body identifies as an intruder and treats it as such—which causes even more inflammation.
- Trans fats. These bad fats are loaded in processed foods, frozen foods, fast food, donuts, and margarine. Like sugar, trans fats trigger inflammation throughout the body. If it lists partially hydrogenated oil in the ingredient list, put it down and move on.
- Refined carbohydrates. These include pretty much any of the “white” foods. White bread, white rice, white potatoes. These are high-glycemic foods that cause your body to produce harmful materials called advanced glycation endproducts (AGEs), which cause inflammation and speed up the aging process.
- Factory-raised meat. I’m a big fan of meat and fish…as long as it’s organic or wild-caught. Factory meats come from animals fed processed junk foods, pumped full of hormones and antibiotics, and raised dens of filth and disease. This can wreak all sorts of havoc on your body, but in particular, this type of meat pumps your bloodstream full of bacterial toxins that flood your body with inflammation.
The bottom line is that cleaning up your diet can be one of the best things you can do to manage chronic pain.
To a brighter day,
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
Alzheimer’s disease is one of the fast-growing conditions in the US. More than 5 million people have been diagnosed, and it’s expected to balloon to 14 million in the next 40 years. There’s no cure for this brain-robbing disease—but scientists have identified some key strategies for making sure you never have to worry about becoming...
If the cancer doesn’t kill you, the treatment will. That’s the sad truth about mainstream’s best (and worst) cancer treatment. Chemotherapy is notorious for causing horrific stomach issues like nausea, pain, and can even damage your intestines. Fortunately, there’s a way to END some of these horrible side effects. And it all starts by getting...
If you’re diabetic, you’ve probably been told to stay away from fruit and bread—basically anything that will increase your blood sugar. So this latest finding will seem rather bizarre. A certain FLOUR made from weird-looking FRUIT is not only safe for diabetics… it can actually help DESTROY the disease. They’ve been eating it in India...
Have you ever noticed that as you get older, you don’t quite “bounce back” from things the way you used to? The common cold might last longer… or might take you a little longer to recover from exercise. But if you’ve suffered from heart issues, it can be much more serious. Because the older you...
If you’re suffering from the miserable and difficult-to-treat pain and stiffness of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), you might be skeptical of natural pain relievers. And who could blame you? You need relief… and you need it FAST! Fortunately, the research is in on a golden spice… and it should satisfy even the biggest doubting Thomas. Studies...
It doesn’t seem to make sense on ANY level. Yet there it is… in black and white. Studies keep showing where people are MOST LIKELY to catch the coronavirus infection, and it’s not on the beach or in the park. It’s not in a supermarket. It’s not in any of the places you’re likely thinking...
Lowering your risk of heart disease is good. And lowering your risk of cancer is good. But increasing your survival rates is even better. That’s my gold standard for determining the effectiveness of any drug, nutrient, or treatment. And researchers have just identified two miracle nutrients that reduce heart attacks and the risk of dying...
There’s a lot we don’t know about the coronavirus. But here’s what I’ve seen: The healthier you are, the less chance you have of contracting the virus… and the better your chances of having a full recovery if you do. Along those lines, there’s one key nutrient you’ll want to load up on for added...
You know that type 2 diabetes is preventable. But did you know that it’s also reversible? More and more scientific research shows you can do more than just control the disease. And in this latest study, patients were able to END their diabetes. Here’s how they did it. When you get a diagnosis of type...
With the pandemic still at large, it’s easy to lose sleep. But don’t overlook this critical factor in your health. Getting enough sleep—and quality sleep—is just as crucial for your overall health as eating well, getting plenty of movement, and spending time in the sun. Case in point: A recent study shows that poor sleep...