6 Nutrients for a LONGER Life
Good health and long life don’t necessarily go hand-in-hand. age
These days, you can live a long time, but be riddled with problems that make your long life miserable.
Personally, I want to live longer AND healthier.
And these 6 nutrients have been scientifically proven to help you do BOTH.
Age used to be measured purely in years lived. That’s called your chronological age.
But now there’s another way to measure age that’s a gauge of how healthy your body is. It’s called biological age, an indicator of how old your CELLS are.
Younger biological age indicates better health and more vitality.
With that in mind, 6 key nutrients can reverse the clock on your biological age.
- Vitamin D does more than strengthen your bones. Studies show maintaining ideal vitamin D levels can help you live LONGER and BETTER by reducing the risk of deadly conditions, like heart disease, cancer, and cognitive decline. Good sources are sunlight, fatty fish, eggs, and beef liver.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant powerhouse that combats the cellular damage that ages you inside and out. It supports healthier skin while fighting the free radicals that cause disease and aging. Good sources are bell peppers, tomatoes, berries, and citrus fruits.
- Vitamin E is another critical antioxidant that protects against oxidative stress and inflammation. By doing so, E has wide-reaching, age-fighting benefits, from wound healing to eye protection to heart health. Good sources are nuts, seeds, broccoli, and spinach.
- Vitamin K keeps your bones strong and your blood flowing smoothly. You can’t have a long, healthy life without either of those factors. Good sources are broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and green leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin B12 helps form red blood cells and is essential for DNA formation. Because of its vital role in nerve health and avoiding anemia, B12 is critical for maintaining strength, vitality, and longevity. Good sources are red meat, fish, liver, and eggs.
- Magnesium is critical for nerve function, muscle relaxation, and energy production. It reduces the risk of hypertension and helps prevent osteoporosis. A strong heart and bones are the foundation for healthy longevity. Good sources are whole grains, nuts, seeds, leafy greens, and avocados.
Of course, this isn’t an exhaustive list.
But it’s a great beginning if you want to age well. And if you’re loading up on foods that contain these essential nutrients, you can bet you’ll ALSO be getting plenty of other important ones in the process.
Those are the kind of side effects I can get behind!
P.S. Natural DNA hack SHIELDS you against aging.
Ames BN. “Prolonging healthy aging: Longevity vitamins and proteins.” Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018 Oct 23;115(43):10836-10844. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1809045115. Epub 2018 Oct 15. PMID: 30322941; PMCID: PMC6205492
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
We’re all hyper-aware of viral threats to our health these days—and for good reason. And that means folks are more motivated than ever to disinfect surfaces. I’m ALL FOR taking precautions. But I want to ensure you’re not unwittingly causing MORE damage when you do. Unfortunately, most of the antiseptics in use today can cause...
You’ve probably heard the saying, “You’re only as old as you feel.” Well, if you’re someone who suffers from the chronic pain of rheumatoid arthritis, then you might be feeling pretty old. You may even find yourself discouraged about what the future holds. If this sounds familiar, I assure you this CAN change. In fact,...
The American Heart Association recommends 150 minutes of weekly exercise to boost heart health. But let’s face it. If you’re overweight and out of shape, just thinking about doing that much exercise can be overwhelming. The good news? It only takes a fraction of that time to make a dramatic difference in your heart health....
Scientists have been searching in vain for a CURE for Alzheimer’s disease. While some drugs may help lessen symptoms in the short term, scientists aren’t even close to a cure. But maybe that’s because they’ve been looking in the wrong place. Instead of focusing on what’s going on in the brains of dementia patients, maybe...
Just because something is common, it DOESN’T make it safe. And neither does “being natural” mean it’s okay for everyone. This is true of anything—including supplements. That’s why I was so alarmed when I found out that 20 percent of children and pre-teens are taking a supplement I’ve warned about in the past. The use...
If you want to live SIGNIFICANTLY longer, don’t get type 2 diabetes. After all, this diagnosis sends your risk of heart attack, stroke, kidney problems, and even cancer soaring. Of course, avoiding diabetes (or wrestling it into submission) may seem much easier said than done. (But I can help you. More on that in a...
You’ve likely given some thought to the size of your muscles over the years or your (growing) waistline. But have you ever considered the size of your brain? You SHOULD. Our brains naturally shrink some with age. But a faster shrink is bad news. Symptoms like memory deficits, comprehension problems, or disorientation can all be...
Like the lung cancer I wrote just a few days ago, breast cancer’s survival rate is highest when it’s caught EARLY. But this doesn’t just mean getting cancer screenings. It also means regularly looking for WARNING SIGNS at home. Most women know that discovering a lump in their breast warrants a trip to their doctor....
They say you are what you eat. I agree: Eat a healthy diet, and you’ll feel good. Eat an unhealthy one, and you’ll feel crappy. But I’ll take it a step further. Your BIOLOGICAL AGE is also what you eat. Research is starting to prove that certain dietary choices translate directly to a longer life....
Do you know the leading cause of cancer deaths worldwide? Most people guess breast or colon cancer… But neither is correct. It’s lung cancer. Even more surprising for most folks is you DON’T have to have been a smoker to be a lung cancer victim. We ALL could be at risk. So, whether you smoke...