Ancient Drink REVERSES Cancer, Diabetes, and More!
You’ve probably realized by now that I’m a big fan of coffee.
I drink it for the taste—but the health benefits are just as good.
But there’s another ancient health elixir that rivals coffee when it comes to reversing disease.
In fact, folks who drink it have a reduced risk of cancer, heart attack, and stroke, sleep better, have stronger bones, a stronger immune system, and more.
Americans consume more than 3.8 million gallons if this drink per year.
The problem is that if you’re not drinking the right kind, you’re not getting the full benefit.
Here’s what you need to know.
If you’re not enjoying a cup (or two or three) of tea every day, you’re missing out.
Tea is loaded with antioxidants known as catechins. The most studied catechin is called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate).
Antioxidants help repair your body at the cellular level and prevent chronic disease.
But studies show that tea specifically has its own impressive resume of health benefits. Take a look.
- It can reduce your risk of cancer. The compounds found in green tea have beneficial effects on skin, prostate, breast, and lung cancers.
- It reduces your risk of diabetes. Black tea helps control blood sugar after meals—specifically after eating sugary foods. This is a major factor in reducing diabetes risk.
- It improves sleep. Drinking tea improves sleep and quality of life in people with insomnia.
- It improves the health of your teeth. Green tea has antibacterial effects in your mouth, which helps get rid of bacteria that would otherwise contribute to the formation of cavities. One study showed that green tea can also make cavities less severe and helps decrease tooth loss.
- It reduces your risk of heart attack and stroke. One meta-analysis shows that people who drink 1-3 cups of green tea per day have a 20% reduced risk of heart attack, and a 35% reduced risk of stroke. And those who drank even more (4+ cups per day) have lower cholesterol levels and a 32% reduced risk of a heart attack.
- It can help prevent bone loss.
- It boosts your immune system. Studies show that tea can help immune cells reach their targets more quickly. Two particular types of tea—holy basil and tulsi tea—have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that make them ideal for keeping the immune system strong after any kind of illness or injury.
- It’s good for your digestive system. Because chamomile tea stops muscle spasms, it’s great for people with irritable bowel syndrome. And ginger tea is known for reducing nausea.
Those are just some of the benefits of various types of tea. There’s just one problem.
Most Americans dump sugar by the bucketful into their tea… which can no doubt cancel out many of these benefits. To maximize all of tea’s full benefits, drink it every day… and drink it unsweetened.
It might take a little getting used to, but your taste buds will adjust in no time.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
You know that vitamins and minerals are good for you. But did you know that getting enough of them could be a matter of life and death? Deficiencies in certain nutrients could increase your risk of infections (including COVID-19), heart problems, joint problems, depression, memory issues, and so much more. And now, a study shows...
Let’s face it… everyone is a bit anxious these days. But if you have anxiety disorder, you suffer year-round. And the mainstream is NO HELP. They’ll just get you hooked on risky, addictive meds. Fortunately, there’s a better way. Researchers have recently discovered a 500-year-old BREAKTHROUGH for your anxiety. And it works just as well as...
No one wants to get cancer. But when it comes right down to it, some cancers are worse than others. And liver cancer is one of the worst. Not only is it the fourth leading cause of cancer death worldwide, but it kills just about everyone who gets it. That’s the bad news. Ready for the...
When it comes to beating cancer, time is not on your side. Your best bet for a good outcome is to identify the cancer as early as possible, when it is more treatable—and before it has spread to other parts of your body. If you don’t get tested until symptoms crop up, you’ve already wasted...
We know that certain things can cause cancer—like smoking, pollution, and obesity. But other factors are just as dangerous. In fact, researchers have just discovered that one can increase your risk of certain cancers by up to 59 percent. Even worse? It happens to affect nearly 50 percent of adults. Find out if you’re one...
If you want to discover the key to living a long, healthy life, the best way to find it is to study people who have had a long, healthy life. Centenarians. Researchers have discovered that people who live to be older than 100 years old have 15 times more of a certain bacterium in their...
“You have breast cancer.” Those four words can rock your world. But I’ve found that once women hear them, they become laser-focused on doing whatever it takes to become a survivor. And that just a whole lot easier. New research has found a new weapon that can help you WIN the cancer battle. It’s a...
If you’re not concerned about prediabetes, it’s time for a reality check. More than 88 million Americans have prediabetes—a number that is expected to balloon to 587 million over the next 25 years if something doesn’t change. Prediabetes drastically increases your risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. But here’s the real problem…...
Let’s be real here. The reason why most diets fail is because they’re no fun at all. Counting calories… eating like a bird… giving up everything you love—who wants to do that for the rest of their lives? Not me! Wouldn’t it be great if you could melt fat without even trying? Well you can…...
If you’re reading my articles every day, chances are pretty good that your health is important. Chances are also good that you’ve learned to ditch the advice of Uncle Sam and most major health organizations. Their recommendations change with their financial interests. So today, I want to give you advice you won’t hear from any...