Ancient Drink REVERSES Cancer, Diabetes, and More!
You’ve probably realized by now that I’m a big fan of coffee.
I drink it for the taste—but the health benefits are just as good.
But there’s another ancient health elixir that rivals coffee when it comes to reversing disease.
In fact, folks who drink it have a reduced risk of cancer, heart attack, and stroke, sleep better, have stronger bones, a stronger immune system, and more.
Americans consume more than 3.8 million gallons if this drink per year.
The problem is that if you’re not drinking the right kind, you’re not getting the full benefit.
Here’s what you need to know.
If you’re not enjoying a cup (or two or three) of tea every day, you’re missing out.
Tea is loaded with antioxidants known as catechins. The most studied catechin is called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate).
Antioxidants help repair your body at the cellular level and prevent chronic disease.
But studies show that tea specifically has its own impressive resume of health benefits. Take a look.
- It can reduce your risk of cancer. The compounds found in green tea have beneficial effects on skin, prostate, breast, and lung cancers.
- It reduces your risk of diabetes. Black tea helps control blood sugar after meals—specifically after eating sugary foods. This is a major factor in reducing diabetes risk.
- It improves sleep. Drinking tea improves sleep and quality of life in people with insomnia.
- It improves the health of your teeth. Green tea has antibacterial effects in your mouth, which helps get rid of bacteria that would otherwise contribute to the formation of cavities. One study showed that green tea can also make cavities less severe and helps decrease tooth loss.
- It reduces your risk of heart attack and stroke. One meta-analysis shows that people who drink 1-3 cups of green tea per day have a 20% reduced risk of heart attack, and a 35% reduced risk of stroke. And those who drank even more (4+ cups per day) have lower cholesterol levels and a 32% reduced risk of a heart attack.
- It can help prevent bone loss.
- It boosts your immune system. Studies show that tea can help immune cells reach their targets more quickly. Two particular types of tea—holy basil and tulsi tea—have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that make them ideal for keeping the immune system strong after any kind of illness or injury.
- It’s good for your digestive system. Because chamomile tea stops muscle spasms, it’s great for people with irritable bowel syndrome. And ginger tea is known for reducing nausea.
Those are just some of the benefits of various types of tea. There’s just one problem.
Most Americans dump sugar by the bucketful into their tea… which can no doubt cancel out many of these benefits. To maximize all of tea’s full benefits, drink it every day… and drink it unsweetened.
It might take a little getting used to, but your taste buds will adjust in no time.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is nothing like osteoarthritis (OA). OA is a wear-and-tear condition where the joints are ground down over time. But RA is an autoimmune disease where your body attacks your joints. The pain and inflammation can FEEL much the same, but the cause is different. Because of that, the treatments should be different,...
The kids are back at school. September is drawing to a close. And summer is firmly in the review mirror. That means the holidays are right around the corner. They’ll be here before you know it. And with them, all the tempting treats that cause us to pack on the pounds. But THIS could be...
You don’t want to end up with depression. And it’s not just your mood you need to worry about. Depression affects your job, relationships, and your very outlook on life. Unlike some other conditions, prescription drugs to treat it are notoriously INEFFECTIVE. They call it “treatment-resistant” depression—as if it’s the condition’s fault that the drug...
My goal is for you to never have a heart attack. And if you put my health tips into practice, you’ll be SLASHING your odds of ever having one. But if you do end up being one of the 800,000 Americans who will suffer from a heart attack this year, I want to share something...
Being taller doesn’t make you live longer… but having longer telomeres DOES. Telomeres are the tips on the ends of your DNA strands that protect them… Kind of like the plastic tip at the end of a shoelace (technically called aglets). If the aglet falls off, the shoelaces typically start to fray and can deteriorate...
Some health issues have an impact on your life. Others, like indigestion, attack your QUALITY of life. Common symptoms like bloating, nausea, and stomach pain can sideline you. They make you miss out on the things you love and leave you miserable. But if you battle indigestion, I have some FANTASTIC news. Researchers uncovered a...
When it comes to your health, you’re either building it up or tearing it down. The same is true of your brain. The dramatic rise in dementia and Alzheimer’s over the past few decades is NOT due to bad luck or bad genes… but bad choices. But this is good news because it means YOU’RE...
If it’s not a drug, modern medicine downplays its impact. Unfortunately, the idea that food can be used as medicine isn’t taken seriously. Or worse, it’s outright dismissed. It’s a tragedy and an outrage. After all, healthy foods are brimming with potent nutrients, every bit as powerful as any drug in the pharmacy. These “natural...
If you’re a regular Natural Health Today reader, you ALREADY know I’m a BIG fan of sunlight. Getting plenty of sunshine throughout your day sets your circadian rhythm, translating to better sleep, metabolism, energy levels, and more. Sunlight is also, hands down, the BEST source of vitamin D. Why would you want to load up...
Men, if you find yourself suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED), you want solutions. FAST. And I get it. Regardless of your age, it’s a disturbing condition. But today, I have a warning for you. New research reveals that instead of seeing ED as merely a problem that needs fixing, you should see it as a...