Ancient Drink REVERSES Cancer, Diabetes, and More!
You’ve probably realized by now that I’m a big fan of coffee.
I drink it for the taste—but the health benefits are just as good.
But there’s another ancient health elixir that rivals coffee when it comes to reversing disease.
In fact, folks who drink it have a reduced risk of cancer, heart attack, and stroke, sleep better, have stronger bones, a stronger immune system, and more.
Americans consume more than 3.8 million gallons if this drink per year.
The problem is that if you’re not drinking the right kind, you’re not getting the full benefit.
Here’s what you need to know.
If you’re not enjoying a cup (or two or three) of tea every day, you’re missing out.
Tea is loaded with antioxidants known as catechins. The most studied catechin is called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate).
Antioxidants help repair your body at the cellular level and prevent chronic disease.
But studies show that tea specifically has its own impressive resume of health benefits. Take a look.
- It can reduce your risk of cancer. The compounds found in green tea have beneficial effects on skin, prostate, breast, and lung cancers.
- It reduces your risk of diabetes. Black tea helps control blood sugar after meals—specifically after eating sugary foods. This is a major factor in reducing diabetes risk.
- It improves sleep. Drinking tea improves sleep and quality of life in people with insomnia.
- It improves the health of your teeth. Green tea has antibacterial effects in your mouth, which helps get rid of bacteria that would otherwise contribute to the formation of cavities. One study showed that green tea can also make cavities less severe and helps decrease tooth loss.
- It reduces your risk of heart attack and stroke. One meta-analysis shows that people who drink 1-3 cups of green tea per day have a 20% reduced risk of heart attack, and a 35% reduced risk of stroke. And those who drank even more (4+ cups per day) have lower cholesterol levels and a 32% reduced risk of a heart attack.
- It can help prevent bone loss.
- It boosts your immune system. Studies show that tea can help immune cells reach their targets more quickly. Two particular types of tea—holy basil and tulsi tea—have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that make them ideal for keeping the immune system strong after any kind of illness or injury.
- It’s good for your digestive system. Because chamomile tea stops muscle spasms, it’s great for people with irritable bowel syndrome. And ginger tea is known for reducing nausea.
Those are just some of the benefits of various types of tea. There’s just one problem.
Most Americans dump sugar by the bucketful into their tea… which can no doubt cancel out many of these benefits. To maximize all of tea’s full benefits, drink it every day… and drink it unsweetened.
It might take a little getting used to, but your taste buds will adjust in no time.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
When it comes to taking statins, I advise taking the “better safe than sorry” approach. No, that doesn’t mean TAKING statins just in case they could help you… it means NOT taking statins because their benefits don’t outweigh their risks. This has been an unpopular opinion until very recently… Studies on statins show just how...
Heartburn is no fun. It’s painful and uncomfortable. And in really bad cases, it can feel like you’re having a heart attack. But it’s never going to kill you. The drugs used to treat it, on the other hand? They just might. The list of side effects linked to them should have them pulled off...
What you eat plays a major role in your overall health and wellbeing… and even in how long you could live. But too often, we choose foods based on their impact on factors like heart disease, diabetes, or weight gain. There’s nothing wrong with that… but something is missing from that list. Your brain health....
There are a whole lot of things I think the government should just stay out of. Healthcare is one of them. The health advice coming Uncle Sam is notoriously outdated, inaccurate, and tainted with the money of big corporations that have billions to gain. Case in point: A particular government regulation that could INCREASE your...
It seems like pink ribbons are plastered everywhere to remind us that women are still getting—and dying from—breast cancer. But I don’t need a pink ribbon to remind me… and you probably don’t either. I’ve personally known too many women—both family members and patients—who have been part of the 41,000 women who die of breast...
My grandfather always used to tell me that eating venison would help me run faster… and that carrots would help me see better. My grandmother said that eating apples would help “keep the doctor away.” Many of us have grown up with these sayings… but are they actually true? Today, we’re going to see what...
When it comes to surviving cancer, the earlier you discover cancer, the better the prognosis. That’s why cancer screening tests are so important. The problem is that some types of cancers stay hidden for a long time… and others present themselves with vague symptoms that often don’t seem indicative of cancer at all. Brain cancer...
Dementia is spreading like an epidemic in America. Some people will tell you that it’s caused by your faulty genetics. In reality, you have a lot of say in what diseases you do and don’t get – including dementia. Case in point: A simple vitamin deficiency can make you twice as likely to develop dementia....
Getting a prostate cancer diagnosis is just the beginning. Determining what to do about your cancer is the real dilemma. Surgeons are eager to slice and dice you – and you’re probably eager to get cancer out of your body. But the fact is, unless you have an aggressive form of prostate cancer, the best...
Some things obviously increase your risk of diabetes… being overweight and eating too many sweets come to mind. But you could be doing “everything right” and still be unknowingly increasing your risk. In fact, you could be following doctors’ orders, and tripling your risk of diabetes. Because a popular class of drugs are causing diabetes....