Ancient Drink REVERSES Cancer, Diabetes, and More!
You’ve probably realized by now that I’m a big fan of coffee.
I drink it for the taste—but the health benefits are just as good.
But there’s another ancient health elixir that rivals coffee when it comes to reversing disease.
In fact, folks who drink it have a reduced risk of cancer, heart attack, and stroke, sleep better, have stronger bones, a stronger immune system, and more.
Americans consume more than 3.8 million gallons if this drink per year.
The problem is that if you’re not drinking the right kind, you’re not getting the full benefit.
Here’s what you need to know.
If you’re not enjoying a cup (or two or three) of tea every day, you’re missing out.
Tea is loaded with antioxidants known as catechins. The most studied catechin is called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate).
Antioxidants help repair your body at the cellular level and prevent chronic disease.
But studies show that tea specifically has its own impressive resume of health benefits. Take a look.
- It can reduce your risk of cancer. The compounds found in green tea have beneficial effects on skin, prostate, breast, and lung cancers.
- It reduces your risk of diabetes. Black tea helps control blood sugar after meals—specifically after eating sugary foods. This is a major factor in reducing diabetes risk.
- It improves sleep. Drinking tea improves sleep and quality of life in people with insomnia.
- It improves the health of your teeth. Green tea has antibacterial effects in your mouth, which helps get rid of bacteria that would otherwise contribute to the formation of cavities. One study showed that green tea can also make cavities less severe and helps decrease tooth loss.
- It reduces your risk of heart attack and stroke. One meta-analysis shows that people who drink 1-3 cups of green tea per day have a 20% reduced risk of heart attack, and a 35% reduced risk of stroke. And those who drank even more (4+ cups per day) have lower cholesterol levels and a 32% reduced risk of a heart attack.
- It can help prevent bone loss.
- It boosts your immune system. Studies show that tea can help immune cells reach their targets more quickly. Two particular types of tea—holy basil and tulsi tea—have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that make them ideal for keeping the immune system strong after any kind of illness or injury.
- It’s good for your digestive system. Because chamomile tea stops muscle spasms, it’s great for people with irritable bowel syndrome. And ginger tea is known for reducing nausea.
Those are just some of the benefits of various types of tea. There’s just one problem.
Most Americans dump sugar by the bucketful into their tea… which can no doubt cancel out many of these benefits. To maximize all of tea’s full benefits, drink it every day… and drink it unsweetened.
It might take a little getting used to, but your taste buds will adjust in no time.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
When your health suffers, so does your sex life. As they age, this leaves many folks looking for a little extra “boost” in the bedroom. And there’s nothing wrong with that! In fact, intimacy can IMPROVE your health. Sometimes the issue is with your ability to perform. But all too often, it’s just your desire...
Yesterday, I warned you about how fast food harms your liver. But even if you’re NOT eating at Mickey D’s regularly, being overweight or diabetic can increase your risk of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and other deadly liver complications. Your best bet is to quit fast food. And to start eating a more natural,...
Your liver has a vital job. It filters toxins and other harmful substances out of your blood before passing it along to the rest of your body. That means it’s exposed to ALL the bad stuff you take in. The protection your liver provides for the rest of your body is literally lifesaving. But the...
Fat gets a bad rap. But your body NEEDS fat. It helps you absorb key nutrients such as vitamin D. It gives you energy and supports cell function. It even keeps your cholesterol under control. You just need to make sure you’re eating the RIGHT kind. When you choose wisely, fat can protect against heart...
Some people exercise because they like it. Some do it because they want to look good. Others work out because their life depends on it. This is especially true if you want to reduce your risk of heart disease or stroke. But to get the MOST heart protection from your exercise program, you’ll need to...
If you’re over 50, you should know THIS about your bones: If you’re not taking steps to make them stronger, they’re likely getting weaker by the day. That’s because once you pass 50, your bones break down faster than they form. This imbalance can lead to a loss of bone density, the development of osteoporosis,...
Melanoma cases have skyrocketed in recent years. With so many folks diligently slathering on sunscreen and staying indoors these days, have you ever wondered why? Well, a recent study identified a key nutrient that can DRAMATICALLY reduce your risk of melanoma—even in high-risk individuals. And this “surprising” discovery happens to highlight a troubling truth… What...
One of the best things you can do for your heart is to manage your blood pressure. Big Pharma insists you need drugs to tackle hypertension (high blood pressure) problems. We know better than that. Lifestyle factors like diet, exercise, and sleep all play a HUGE role in managing your blood pressure. But for even...
It’s hard to feel good if you’re not sleeping well. And that means about 60 million Americans must feel pretty awful right now. Because that’s the number of people who have some sort of sleep disorder. I always tell my patients that, before resorting to sleeping aids, they should always try adjusting certain lifestyle factors...