Ancient Drink REVERSES Cancer, Diabetes, and More!
You’ve probably realized by now that I’m a big fan of coffee.
I drink it for the taste—but the health benefits are just as good.
But there’s another ancient health elixir that rivals coffee when it comes to reversing disease.
In fact, folks who drink it have a reduced risk of cancer, heart attack, and stroke, sleep better, have stronger bones, a stronger immune system, and more.
Americans consume more than 3.8 million gallons if this drink per year.
The problem is that if you’re not drinking the right kind, you’re not getting the full benefit.
Here’s what you need to know.
If you’re not enjoying a cup (or two or three) of tea every day, you’re missing out.
Tea is loaded with antioxidants known as catechins. The most studied catechin is called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate).
Antioxidants help repair your body at the cellular level and prevent chronic disease.
But studies show that tea specifically has its own impressive resume of health benefits. Take a look.
- It can reduce your risk of cancer. The compounds found in green tea have beneficial effects on skin, prostate, breast, and lung cancers.
- It reduces your risk of diabetes. Black tea helps control blood sugar after meals—specifically after eating sugary foods. This is a major factor in reducing diabetes risk.
- It improves sleep. Drinking tea improves sleep and quality of life in people with insomnia.
- It improves the health of your teeth. Green tea has antibacterial effects in your mouth, which helps get rid of bacteria that would otherwise contribute to the formation of cavities. One study showed that green tea can also make cavities less severe and helps decrease tooth loss.
- It reduces your risk of heart attack and stroke. One meta-analysis shows that people who drink 1-3 cups of green tea per day have a 20% reduced risk of heart attack, and a 35% reduced risk of stroke. And those who drank even more (4+ cups per day) have lower cholesterol levels and a 32% reduced risk of a heart attack.
- It can help prevent bone loss.
- It boosts your immune system. Studies show that tea can help immune cells reach their targets more quickly. Two particular types of tea—holy basil and tulsi tea—have antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that make them ideal for keeping the immune system strong after any kind of illness or injury.
- It’s good for your digestive system. Because chamomile tea stops muscle spasms, it’s great for people with irritable bowel syndrome. And ginger tea is known for reducing nausea.
Those are just some of the benefits of various types of tea. There’s just one problem.
Most Americans dump sugar by the bucketful into their tea… which can no doubt cancel out many of these benefits. To maximize all of tea’s full benefits, drink it every day… and drink it unsweetened.
It might take a little getting used to, but your taste buds will adjust in no time.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
There’s no doubt that staying a healthy weight will make you look and feel better. It’ll make you healthier. It might even help you live longer. But then why is it so darn hard to actually lose weight? The fat diets… the New Year’s resolutions… the juicing gimmicks… nothing seems to work! I got tired...
Rheumatoid arthritis is a pain. Not only does it cause progressive, debilitating pain in one or more of your joints… it’s difficult to treat. The joint damage is IRREVERSIBLE… there is NO cure… and most mainstream treatments DON’T WORK. But that’s all about to change. Researchers have found a revolutionary new treatment that can SAFELY...
For decades, the average life expectancy in the US steadily increased. Around the mid-1900s, you were lucky if you reached 70. Today, the average is up over 80. But what good is living longer if you’re sick, tired, and in pain? Now, researchers have identified 5 keys to living an extra decade without cancer, heart...
Osteoarthritis is a pain in every sense of the word. Besides the pain in your joints, it’s a pain in general to have to deal with pain and stiffness when getting out of bed in the morning. It’s a pain not to be able to walk to the bathroom without pain. It’s a pain to...
If you want to BE healthy, you have to LIVE healthy. But if you’re like most people, you aren’t willing to overhaul your entire diet – and you certainly aren’t prepared never to eat pizza again. I don’t blame you. Fortunately, you don’t have to. In fact, making just ONE simple change to your diet...
Ah, the elusive Fountain of Youth. If it existed, you wouldn’t just drink a cup of it… you’d dive right in and swim around in it. Well, the fountain itself might not exist, but nature has the next best thing. It’s a drink that lowers your risk of having a fatal heart attack—and can help...
For most of the history of the world, humans ate actual food. Meat came from animals that lived in the wild. Vegetables came from the backyard garden. Berries were picked in the wild in season. You get the picture. But just in the past 100 years or so, our food has been hijacked. And even...
If one of your New Year’s resolutions was to reduce the amount of stress in your life, you’re in good company. There are all kinds of reasons to cut stress out of your life –it can lead to chronic fatigue, headaches, stomach problems, anger, and other health issues. And there are all kinds of ways...
Earlier in the week, I told you about a benefit of exercise that has nothing to do with fitness or weight loss: It can help boost brain volume and decrease the risk of cognitive decline. Those are great reasons to get off the couch and get moving in this new year. But if you need...
Let’s be honest. When most people hear about a cure for diabetes, they think, “yeah right.” So I don’t blame you if you think that it’s a far-fetched possiblibilty… especially one that claims to work in just six hours. But for the men who were able to stop taking their insulin, they went from skeptics...