Dr. G’s 7 BEST Natural Antibiotics
It seems like the entire medical world is focused on finding a cure for cancer, Alzheimer’s, and diabetes.
Meanwhile, diseases we thought we took care of long ago have been making a comeback.
I’m talking about bacterial infections.
Thanks to reckless over-prescription of antibiotics, drug-resistant infections are making a comeback—to the tune of killing more than 700,000 people every year…and counting.
We’re on the cusp of entering a post-antibiotic era, and the only way we can stop it is to severely cut back on the use of antibiotics.
Fortunately, nature has provided its own antibiotics that are both safe and effective (and don’t come with the risk of resistance). Here are seven of the best.
1. Grapefruit seed extract. Grapefruit seeds are known to contain compounds that kill bacteria—but they also kill viruses, fungi, and parasites too. As an added benefit? Bacteria don’t become resistant to the seeds.
2. Colloidal Silver. It was shoved to the side when antibiotics came into the picture, but colloidal silver is finally making a much-deserved comeback. This safe, natural antibiotic has been found to kill more than 650 viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
3. Echinacea. This plant helps combat viral and bacterial infections by strengthening the immune system. It works by helping the body produce more immune cells called lymphocytes, and it is especially beneficial when it comes to fighting the cold and flu.
4. Garlic. This natural antibiotic has been used for hundred of years, and now modern science has confirmed its ability to kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Best of all, bacteria can’t become resistant to it.
5. Vitamin C. This potent antioxidant activates the body’s own protective mechanisms. Scientists agree that vitamin C is one of the best ways to prevent infection. In fact, intravenous vitamin C has been shown to treat not just viruses and bacteria—but snake venom and polio!
6. Oil of Oregano. This potent oil rivals the infection-fighting powers of mainstream’s antibiotics. It contains a compound called carvacrol that has potent antibacterial properties, and it’s been found to fight certain bacteria that have become resistant to standard antibiotics.
7. Astragalus. You’ve likely never heard of it, but this plant has been used in Asia for more than 2,000 years to prevent colds and flu. It is one of the most potent immune-boosting plants you can find, and it increases the body’s ability to fight infections.
I’m a firm believe that nature provides us with everything we need to get—and stay—healthy. It’s up to us to utilize them.
To a brighter day,
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
You know the old adage… an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well, there’s another health food that you should be eating every day. Some mainstream docs might advise against it and claim it’s too high in fat. But it turns out this high-fat health food can actually help you lose weight—and boost your...
It’s no secret that vitamin D can help combat cancer. Studies even show that it can help prevent you from dying from this life-threatening illness. But even if you think you’re getting plenty of vitamin D, you could be doing something else that cancels out this key protective benefit. And unfortunately, this is the reality...
If the fountain of youth existed, we’d all be drinking from it. And if there was a pill that could help you live longer, we’d all be taking it. Well, I’ve got the next best thing. It’s a common supplement that many have been using for decades to aid with their joints. But now, it...
The earlier you’re diagnosed with dementia, the better your outcome. Early intervention is your best bet at slowing the progression of the disease, which could help extend the quality of your life. Last week I told you about a newly discovered early warning sign of dementia (you can read about that here). Today, I’m going...
As the COVID-19 vaccines are being rolled out all across the US, millions of people have an important decision to make: To get the vaccine, or not to get the vaccine? Personally, I think that some people SHOULD get it, while others should AVOID it. (Read more about that here.) But if the fear of...
We’re almost at the end of January. How are those New Year’s weight loss resolutions holding up? If you’re like most people… they’re already in the rearview mirror. That can be a big problem if you’re trying to lose weight to avoid type 2 diabetes. But you don’t have to lose 10, 20, or even...
When it comes to COVID-19, no one is immune. That’s why we ALL must take precautions to prevent getting or spreading infection. But some people are more vulnerable than others. And a recent study that combed through millions of people found that one particular group of people faces a significantly higher risk. Researchers evaluated the...
The medical community is still hard at work trying to win the war on cancer. But you can’t lose a battle you never start. In other words, the key to beating cancer is never getting it in the first place. The good news is, there are steps you can take to dramatically reduce your risk....
Modern comforts might be convenient… but they’re rarely healthy. The health risks of being too sedentary is the perfect example. Lack of activity increases your risk of obesity, heart disease, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes… and early death. But there’s another major risk that comes from sitting on your couch that has nothing to do with...
When it comes to Alzheimer’s, prevention is best… but early detection is the next best thing. You see, even though there’s no cure for Alzheimer’s, the earlier you begin treatment, the slower your disease will progress. Early treatment could mean more years of being yourself and maintaining your independence. Researchers have identified a new, better...