Dr. G’s 7 BEST Natural Antibiotics
It seems like the entire medical world is focused on finding a cure for cancer, Alzheimer’s, and diabetes.
Meanwhile, diseases we thought we took care of long ago have been making a comeback.
I’m talking about bacterial infections.
Thanks to reckless over-prescription of antibiotics, drug-resistant infections are making a comeback—to the tune of killing more than 700,000 people every year…and counting.
We’re on the cusp of entering a post-antibiotic era, and the only way we can stop it is to severely cut back on the use of antibiotics.
Fortunately, nature has provided its own antibiotics that are both safe and effective (and don’t come with the risk of resistance). Here are seven of the best.
1. Grapefruit seed extract. Grapefruit seeds are known to contain compounds that kill bacteria—but they also kill viruses, fungi, and parasites too. As an added benefit? Bacteria don’t become resistant to the seeds.
2. Colloidal Silver. It was shoved to the side when antibiotics came into the picture, but colloidal silver is finally making a much-deserved comeback. This safe, natural antibiotic has been found to kill more than 650 viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
3. Echinacea. This plant helps combat viral and bacterial infections by strengthening the immune system. It works by helping the body produce more immune cells called lymphocytes, and it is especially beneficial when it comes to fighting the cold and flu.
4. Garlic. This natural antibiotic has been used for hundred of years, and now modern science has confirmed its ability to kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Best of all, bacteria can’t become resistant to it.
5. Vitamin C. This potent antioxidant activates the body’s own protective mechanisms. Scientists agree that vitamin C is one of the best ways to prevent infection. In fact, intravenous vitamin C has been shown to treat not just viruses and bacteria—but snake venom and polio!
6. Oil of Oregano. This potent oil rivals the infection-fighting powers of mainstream’s antibiotics. It contains a compound called carvacrol that has potent antibacterial properties, and it’s been found to fight certain bacteria that have become resistant to standard antibiotics.
7. Astragalus. You’ve likely never heard of it, but this plant has been used in Asia for more than 2,000 years to prevent colds and flu. It is one of the most potent immune-boosting plants you can find, and it increases the body’s ability to fight infections.
I’m a firm believe that nature provides us with everything we need to get—and stay—healthy. It’s up to us to utilize them.
To a brighter day,
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
It’s a common sickness that impacts millions of American’s every year… and many of them are seniors. And other than making you miserable for a few days, most folks are no worse for wear. But that all could be about to change. Because this seemingly harmless bacterial infection is threatening to become next on a...
If you’re diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, your doctor will give you meds to take. But no drug can cure Alzheimer’s. And no drug can prevent it, either. But you don’t need to take a drug to prevent the disease. A new study has shown that there’s a drug-free way to reduce your risk by nearly...
Surgeons love to operate… and men with prostate cancer are sitting ducks. Having cancer surgically removed might seem like an obvious choice—but it’s not. In reality, doing nothing is likely your best, safest option. The problem is that current testing options don’t tell you if your cancer is aggressive (and needs to be removed), or...
Leave it to Big Pharma to sell you one drug to help prevent heart attacks… and another that can CAUSE them. That’s right. A popular diabetes drug can increase your risk of numerous types of heart issues… including heart attacks. Big Pharma has known about this risk for years—and the drug is banned in Europe....
No one wants to undergo chemotherapy. But for most patients, the threat of side effects like nausea, hair loss, fatigue, and mouth sores is a small price to pay for the hope of becoming cancer-free. But what if there was a way to get the benefits of chemo without those terrible side effects? Well, there...
Did you know that having a relative who has had stomach cancer can triple your risk of getting the disease? That’s the bad news. The good news is that there’s an easy way to SLASH your risk of developing this deadly disease by more than half—even if the condition runs in the family. And it...
It’s no secret that we already have enough factors stacked against our heart health. Obesity, blood pressure, cholesterol, stress, lack of sleep, lack of sunlight… it’s just too much for our hearts to handle. Mainstream medicine is SUPPOSED to be helping. But we all know that they just push Big Pharma’s drugs… and don’t care...
Alzheimer’s disease isn’t just about your genetics. Just because your dad or granddad had the disease doesn’t mean you WILL too. You see, only a very small percentage of Alzheimer’s cases are actually inherited from a parent. It’s called familial Alzheimer’s disease, and these cases typically start in your 30s or 40s. Now, a recent...
I’m used to being called a quack by now. Any time your recommendations go against the mainstream’s ideology, they’re quick to try to discredit you. Nevermind the fact that it’s all 100% backed by science. Nevermind the fact that it works. Case in point: It’s the number one thing I’m criticized for recommending. Yet studies...
Invasive breast cancer impacts the lives of one in every eight women. Of course, you want to do everything in your power to make sure you or someone you love is not one of those women. But wouldn’t it be even better if we could cut that number to 1 in 10, or 1 in...