Tasty Morning Drink is a FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
We’re all looking for that fountain of youth…
You know, the ONE easy thing we can do to stop all of those terrible diseases we develop as we age.
Well, the fountain of youth may not exist… but I can show you the next best thing.
Because there’s a DELICIOUS morning beverage that’s been proven to prevent cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, and even weight gain.
And you may have some sitting in your kitchen cabinets RIGHT NOW.
Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and other nutrients that have been proven to help improve health and protect against disease.
Here are the top 5 reasons to start adding this tasty beverage to your daily routine.
- It improves brain function. Studies show that green tea helps boost working memory—that’s the part of your brain responsible for helping your process and use information on a daily basis. Even better, it can help reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s. In fact, one impressive study published just a few months ago showed that drinking just one cup of green tea per day reduced the risk of cognitive decline by 50%.
- It reduces the risk of heart disease. Studies show that drinking green tea improves numerous risk factors for heart disease—including lowering triglyceride levels and lowering your risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes. It’s hardly surprising, then, that studies show that people who drink green tea have a 31% lower risk of developing cardiovascular disease. Studies have also shown that people who drink at least 5 cups of green tea daily have a lower risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
- It reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes. Diabetes involves elevated blood sugar levels and increased insulin resistance. Studies show that drinking green tea can help to lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity—which means it gets to the very heart of this dangerous condition. A review of nearly 300,000 people found that people who drink the most green tea have as much as a 42% reduced risk for diabetes.
- It helps prevent cancer. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants, which have been proven to kill cancer cells. Numerous studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of breast cancer (up to a 30% risk reduction), prostate cancer (nearly a 50% reduction), and colorectal cancer (up to a 42% reduction).
- It can help you lose weight! That’s right, this simple green drink has been shown to decrease body fat percentage, body weight, waist circumference, and belly fat. Combining it with exercise shows even stronger benefits.
To a brighter day,
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
Written By Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D.
For years he’s been the trusted doctor for celebrities, world-class athletes, and countless seniors looking to reclaim their health.
And now…for the first time ever… he’s making his medical breakthroughs available to readers all across America.
Dr. Richard Gerhauser, M.D. is one of the most pioneering and innovative minds in medicine today – and he delivers cutting-edge cures each month through his Natural Health Response newsletter.
Natural Health Response readers get full access to Dr. Gerhauser’s protocols for chronic pain… heart disease… diabetes… Alzheimer’s… and even cancer. These are the very same treatments Dr. Gerhauser recommends to his own patients at his practice in Tucson, Arizona.
In addition to being a board-certified medical doctor, Dr. Gerhauser has earned two master’s degrees and has served as a clinical professor at the University of Arizona.
And as a physician at the world-famous Canyon Ranch, Dr. Gerhauser treated celebrities from around the world who paid dearly for the type of next-generation health information he provides Natural Health Response readers each month.
View More Free Articles
The Hidden Cause of PLUMMETING Energy Levels
The older you get, the more likely you are to experience depression—and the lack of energy that goes along with it. Many factors can increase this risk. Things like your gut health, hormone levels, or your social situation, to name a few. But there’s another underlying factor that no one – for some reason –...
11-Minute Solution PREVENTS 1 in 10 Early Deaths
You already know that exercise reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease and early death. According to the current guidelines, you’ll need 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise per week to get those benefits. That breaks down to 21.4 minutes of daily exercise. I don’t know many people who get that much exercise every day. But the...
Don't Touch Another Strawberry Until You Read THIS!
If you’ve ever had a freshly picked, vine-ripened strawberry, you KNOW there’s nothing quite so juicy with a delicious burst of flavor. And you ALSO know that the imposter strawberries sold in grocery stores are bland and tasteless in comparison. They barely deserve to be called strawberries. But a recent study showed that these strawberries...
"Diaphragm Dumbbell" Dials Down Blood Pressure
They call high blood pressure “the silent killer” for a reason. It can quietly do damage for YEARS before your first symptoms appear. And once they do, the clock is ticking to get your numbers under control. Because if you don’t, your risk of a heart attack or stroke goes through the roof. You see,...
The Nutrient Secret to Better Sleep
Don’t make the mistake of thinking poor sleep… or not getting ENOUGH of it … is no big deal. Bad quality sleep doesn’t just leave you feeling groggy and gross the next day. Over time, it can play a big part in just about any MAJOR health issue you can think of. That includes heart...
Are You Getting Enough Vitamin H?
Some vitamins are household names by now. If I mention nutrients like vitamin D, C, or B12, not only have you likely heard of them, but you probably also know a little about why they’re good for you. You might already have them in your “medicine” cabinet. However, I’m guessing you’ve never heard of vitamin...
“Bearded Tooth” Fungus Regrows Brain Cells?!
There’s a rare mushroom that goes by MANY names… But we should add the nickname “Smart Mushroom” to the list because of its ability to support cognitive health and brain function. Previous studies have shown this fungus can help improve cognitive function, protect against memory loss, and reduce symptoms of depression. In a recent study,...
Tackle BOTH Sleep and Mood Problems
I love using unconventional methods to treat common problems. And by unconventional, I mean anything other than what the mainstream would tell you to do. Take mood and sleep problems, for example. Too many people get a prescription and are sent on their merry way. I call that “getting written off.” Instead, I’ve found a...
Top 5 Joint Pain Supplements
If you’re living with joint pain, you don’t want Band-Aids… you want solutions. Typically, it occurs as a result of two underlying problems: Inflammation Cartilage breakdown If you address those two issues, you can get to the ROOT of joint pain. But traditional heavy-duty painkillers often come with unwanted side effects… Some inexpensive supplements can...
HIDDEN Heart Attack Trigger (Beware)
At first glance, my home state of Arizona and Hawaii have little in common. But both share an important distinction. Neither participates in the risky practice of daylight saving time (DST). It’s just one of the many reasons I love living here. The rest of the country shifted their clocks forward by an hour nearly...